PLEASE ADD YOU COMMISSION INFO LINK (doesn't matter if it's a journal, deviation or outgoing link) AND THE MEDIA YOU OFFER COMMISSIONS IN, IN YOUR MEMBER REQUEST!
You may also join when your commissions are closed at this time!
If you do not include this information with your member request, we won't concider your request as a serious one and decline it.
If you DO want to keep updated about our group but don't offer commissions yourself, you can also just watch us instead of joining.
If you get declined you can allways try joining again after reading the rules this time, m'kay?
Accepting your membership can take a little while since I usually gather up a bunch of requests and update them all at once, though usually no more then two days.Rules:
- All types of submissions are allowed.
- All submissions must be submitted to the right folder.
- All submissions must be allowed by dA rules.
- If a submission isn't
a commission or request specifically made for someone, please upload it to "promotional pictures".
- You may submit promotion pictures, to let people know you are taking commissions, and what kind of work you make.
- examples of promotional work is:
-- work that serves as an example
-- work where you state commissions are open.
- If your submission is an adoptable or an item that you made for sale but not specificly for anybody please submit your work to "premade items"
- If a submission is
a commission or request specifically made for someone, you can submit it in one of the other folders- appreciatedly the right one, ofcourse.
- Please don't submit random work.
- You have to let us know where we can find your list of prices/slots or you won't be accepted as a member.
- Please include the category you would like to be submitted to as well (more are allowed)
- If you need and example of what we mean by the above please scroll down and you will find a set of links to journals with examples of how you could promote your commissions.
- Contributors are expected to help with submitting pictures, please make sure as a contributor that every submission you submit is allowed by the rules.
- We accept affliation requests from groups who do their share in promoting commissions done by their members.
Here's who we can offer, and for what we are offering!:
N-Z (Digital media)